woensdag 16 maart 2011

Dreams

As you can see on the image, I also have a dream. My dream is to go to America. Or even better, live there. It’s probably not the best thing to do right now. I’m quite busy with school and stuff. But if I’d have enough time, I immediately would buy a ticket and get on a plane, destination: America. LOL. But unfortunately that’s not the reality. I’m pretty sure about one thing, I will go to college there. Well, when I’m a bit older (;. Hopefully as soon as possible. Even though I will miss my friend, it’s what I want the most.



What’s you biggest dream? Let me know in a comment. I hope your dreams will come true, because dreaming is the best thing in the world, right?



Kisses,

Liesanne.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik heb het anders You know..
    Kissis Esmee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hey!
    ga naar www.shabbyblogs.com en klik op designs. klik dan op backgrounds en kies een mooie uit. dan klik je op get the code en kopieer je die code die daar staat. log in op je blogger en ga naar ontwerpen. als je daan bij dat pagina-elementen bent ga je ergens een gadget toevoegen, dit moet een HTML/JavaScript gadget zijn. plak nu de code in dat vlak. hoop dat het lukt, succes!
    liefs,
    www.kissiesflo.blogspot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen